Heller High Students apply through the Muss registration portal. The portal will lead you through a process to be accepted to both the Muss High School Semester program and to Heller High School.
The selection of students is made by the Admissions Committee which seeks the following qualities in selecting candidates:
- A desire to create a dynamic Reform community.
- A desire to be a part of Israeli society, to travel the country, to speak Hebrew, and to be a part of the Jewish people in our ancient homeland.
- Bright, capable Jewish young people who have achieved a high level of academic success at school, typically a 3.0 (B Average) GPA or higher, and who are highly motivated to learn.
- Personal qualities of leadership that have earned them the respect of both peers and adults.
- Self‑confidence, self‑reliance, emotional maturity, and an ability to establish warm, friendly relationships with diverse kinds of people in new surroundings.
- A commitment to Jewish life and learning by being an active participant in Reform congregations, religious schools, youth groups, and Jewish camps.
- Good physical and mental health.
Request A Transcript
Many alumni choose to submit a copy of their transcript to colleges and universities when it comes time for them to apply. This is a great way to highlight your study abroad experience by showcasing your academic success on the program. If you have questions, please email Robin Kulwin.
URJ Heller High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition and Financial Aid for URJ Heller High is processed through the Alexandar Muss High School In Israel. With the generosity of the Heller family, and many other donors, we are able to offer needs based scholarships for students attending Heller High. Students interested in receiving financial support are asked to follow the AMHSI process (including participating in Dream Israel) where they will have the opportunity to share that they are Heller High participants and access Heller High funds.