The selection of students is made by the Admissions Committee which seeks the following qualities in selecting candidates:
- Bright, capable Jewish young people who have achieved a high level of academic success at school, achieving at least a 3.0 (B Average) GPA, and who are highly motivated to learn.
- Personal qualities of leadership that have earned them the respect of both peers and adults.
- Self‑confidence, self‑reliance, emotional maturity, and an ability to establish warm, friendly relationships with diverse kinds of people in new surroundings.
- A commitment to Jewish life and learning by being an active participant in Reform congregations, religious schools, youth groups, and Jewish camps.
- A desire to create a dynamic Reform community.
- Good physical and mental health.
- A desire to be a part of Israeli society, to travel the country, to speak Hebrew, and to be a part of the Jewish people in our ancient homeland.