Apply now to spend your spring semester in Israel! Generous scholarships of up to $4,000 are available.
This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join students from all over North America at the elite, fully accredited NFTY-EIE High School in Israel.
Make your home on Kibbutz Tzuba, just fifteen minutes from downtown Jerusalem, as you spend four amazing months immersing yourself in the journey of the Jewish people, travelling the country and creating an intense community of friends sharing this extraordinary experience.
It’s not too late to join us to celebrate the 50th anniversary of EIE this Spring 2012! Follow in the footsteps of thousands of alumni who look back on their EIE semester as one of the most powerful and meaningful experiences of their lives. Watch our video here to learn more.
Imagine a challenging, fun and adventure-filled semester thousands of miles from your home high school, all while earning full credit for all you accomplish. While spending four months living and learning in Israel, you’ll have the chance to experience these highlights:
- Travel the entire country of Israel and see all of Israel’s great cities, including Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Be’er Sheva, Tzfat, the Negev Desert and the Galilee
- Climb Masada, swim in the Dead Sea, snorkel in the Red Sea, hike from the Sea of Galilee to the Mediterranean Sea and camp out in the Negev Desert
- Spend a week on Gadna (Israeli Army training) to feel what it is like to be a part of Israeli culture
- Get community service hours as you take part in hands-on tikkun olam projects
- Travel to Poland for a week to experience Eastern European Jewish life including a moving visit to Auschwitz/Birkenau
- Earn more than a full semester of High School credits, as you excel in your studies of English, Math, Science, History and Foreign Languages. We even offer AP and IB classes!
- Earn additional credits in Honors Hebrew, Honors Social Science and Physical Education
- Take advantage of the opportunity to take your SAT, SAT II and ACT exams while you are on the program and participate in our nationally recognized test preparation center
Theodore Herzl said, “Im tirtzu, ein zo agadah,” “If you will it, it is no dream.” Now is the time to will it and make that dream come true.
Scholarships are available from your local Jewish Federation, local congregation and NFTY-EIE to help you make this dream come true.
For more information, to begin your application and for scholarship assistance, visit www.nftyeie.org or email us at email@example.com. Want to speak with a real live human? You can also call us at 212.650.4073
We can’t wait to see you in Israel. Apply now to make the dream of living and learning in Israel a reality for you!